The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) is expanding its partnership with the Land Bank of the Philippines to give not only our pensioners, but also our 1.4 million members the option to avail of LANDBANK’s banking services.
Members who will choose to avail themselves of LANDBANK’s services will be issued a UMID eCard where loan proceeds and other benefits such as cash dividends will be credited.
Having a LANDBANK UMID eCard entitles the member to the following benefits:
– No maintaining balance required for the members savings account;
– No service fee on withdrawal and balance inquiry from any of LANDBANK’s more than 900 ATMs nationwide;
– As a debit card in more than 20,000 accredited merchants nationwide;
– As a discount card for selected Pfizer medicines and when enrolling your children/relatives in any STI campus nationwide; and
– Can withdraw from any Expressnet, Bancnet or Megalink ATM network.
Members who wish to transfer their account to LANDBANK, may register through any of the following means:
– EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org his/her 1) Name, 2) Date of Birth, 3) UMID Common Reference Number (CRN) and 4) preferred LANDBANK branch; OR
– LOG IN to GSIS eCard online transactions facility at http://www.gsis.gov.ph using his/her 11-digit GSIS ID Number. Once logged in, the member has to click on the icon [ Choose LBP as your Servicing Bank] and indicate his/her preferred Land Bank Branch via a drop-down list menu; OR
– he/she may VISIT any the nearest GSIS Field Office to signify his/her intent to transfer his/her bank account.
Please be reminded that members only have until 30 November 2011 to inform the GSIS of their intent to transfer, afterwhich the GSIS will submit all applications to LANDBANK for the printing of the LANDBANK-issued UMID eCard.
[GSIS AAO Website]